Minimum donation of $18, (minimum of $18 donation for credit cards), except where indicated.
- ARIEL GOLDMAN LIBRARY FUND—Purchase of materials for the library.
- BASKET OF BOOKS FUND—Purchase of books for the Ariel Goldman Memorial Library
- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT FUND—For the repair, maintenance and improvement of our building, grounds and equipment.
- CHOIR FUND—To be used for any purpose connected with congregational music.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER SPECIAL PROGRAMS FUND
- ELAINE AND DAVID WOLSTEIN RELIGIOUS SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP FUND—For assistance toward children’s religious education.
- FLOWER FUND—To be used for flowers for the Sabbath, Days of Awe and Festivals. (Minimum contribution – $50)
- FOUNTAIN OF GROWTH ENDOWMENT FUND—It is as simple as making a bequest in your will.
- OPERATING FUND
- PRAYER BOOK FUND—In honor, or in memory, of a dear one. (Minimum contribution – $40)
- RABBI’S DISCRETIONARY FUND
- RABBI GARY KLEIN YOUTH CENTER FUND
- RANDI AND MARK BLITMAN FUND FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF JEWISH LIFE—To enable our congregation to continue to provide and to enhance opportunities for families of limited income, and especially their children, to experience every aspect of Temple-related life.
- SOCIAL ACTION COMMITTEE—In support of tikkun olam programs such as the holiday meal at Grace House of RCS, dinner for 300 at Pinellas Hope and Mitzvah Day. (SOCIAL ACTION donations may be made on their webpage by using PayPal.)
- SISTERHOOD FUND—For the support of all aspects of Temple life. Please make checks payable to TAS Sisterhood. (SISTERHOOD donations may only be made by using the pdf form.)
- THE MORRIE WEISS COLLEGE PROGRAMMING ENHANCEMENT FUND—This fund will help cover expenses incurred in our ongoing interaction with members’ children during the years they are in college and in graduate school. Our programming currently includes Rabbi Klein visiting our students on campus and providing social
- and educational gathering when they are home on vacation.
- TORAH FUND—For repair and maintenance of our Torah Scrolls.
- TREE OF LIFE—To commemorate a happy occasion, or to honor a dear one. Diamond $3,000/Stone $1,000/Leaf $150
- WEANER RELIGIOUS SCHOOL FUND—For the purpose of special materials that enhance our religious school program.
SPECIAL MEMORIAL FUNDS:
- THE ANN AND LORY LUBOTSKY MEMORIAL FUND
- JAN BRESKY MEMORIAL SCHOLAR-IN-RESIDENCE FUND
- LAWRENCE PLATT MEMORIAL FUND
- MADELINE ROTHSCHILD MEMORIAL FUND
- LEONARD SIMON & HAROLD LIPSCHUTZ MEMORIAL FUND FOR YOUTH
MEMORIAL PLAQUE FUND: In memory of one who passed away, an individual plaque is permanently affixed on a tablet at the Temple and will be lighted on the anniversary of the death. Minimum Temple Member Contribution—$500; Non-Temple Member Contribution— $750.