Engaging in Temple projects and activities that provide meaningful services to our community, sponsoring and promoting community-building projects, and giving members the opportunity to explore and celebrate their male Jewish spirit.
Benefits of Membership
- Participate in numerous social events including Men’s Night Out, monthly breakfast Membership meetings, the annual Super Bowl Party, Fishing Trips and Sports Outings, and other “get-togethers”.
- Support the annual Religious School “welcome back” Picnic, the spring Congregational Picnic, and the annual Purim Carnival activities.
- Engage in Mitzvah projects including supplying food to the local FEAST food pantry, hosting the Brotherhood Shabbat service, ushering for the High Holy Days, and greeting congregants at Friday Shabbat services..
- Help build a Sukkah for Sukkot!
- Plan and participate in innovative fundraisers and activities, some in partnership with the Sisterhood.
- Attend monthly Temple Ahavat Shalom Book Club meetings, sponsored in conjunction with the Ariel Goldman Library.
- …and many more!
Don’t Just Join……Become Involved! Volunteers are needed and appreciated! Please let us know where you can help:
- Ushering & Services
- Food Pick-up
- Membership Committee
- Events & Activities
- Speaker Series & Book Club
- Bereavement Committee
- Brotherhood Board
- Sukkah Building
- Men’s Night Out
10/2/2019 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS
10/6/2019 Brotherhood Meeting & Sukkah Build 9:30AM at TAS
10/17/2019 Men’s Night In the Sukkah 6 PM followed by Eric Steckler’s talk ‘Jews in the Civil War”
10/24/2019 Men’s Night Out at Varsity Club
11/6/2019 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS
11/10/2019 Brotherhood General Meeting 9:30AM at TAS
11/20/2019 Men’s Night Out 7PM (TBD)
12/4/2019 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS
12/12/2019 Men’s Night Out 7PM (TBD)
12/15/2019 Brotherhood General Meeting 9:30AM at TAS