Engaging in Temple projects and activities that provide meaningful services to our community, sponsoring and promoting community-building projects, and giving members the opportunity to explore and celebrate their male Jewish spirit.
Benefits of Membership
- Participate in numerous social events including Men’s Night Out, monthly breakfast Membership meetings, the annual Super Bowl Party, Fishing Trips and Sports Outings, and other “get-togethers”.
- Support the annual Religious School “welcome back” Picnic, the spring Congregational Picnic, and the annual Purim Carnival activities.
- Engage in Mitzvah projects including supplying food to the local FEAST food pantry, hosting the Brotherhood Shabbat service, ushering for the High Holy Days, and greeting congregants at Friday Shabbat services..
- Help build a Sukkah for Sukkot!
- Plan and participate in innovative fundraisers and activities, some in partnership with the Sisterhood.
- Attend monthly Temple Ahavat Shalom Book Club meetings, sponsored in conjunction with the Ariel Goldman Library.
- …and many more!
Don’t Just Join……Become Involved! Volunteers are needed and appreciated! Please let us know where you can help:
- Ushering & Services
- Feast Project volunteering
- Membership Committee
- Speaker Events
- Book Club
- Purim & Chanukah Parties, Temple Picnics for Religious School
- Brotherhood Board
- Sukkah Building
- Men’s Night Out
02/02/2020 Brotherhood General Meeting 9:30AM at TAS
02/02/2020 Super Bowl LIV, Party sponsored by TAS Brotherhood
02/05/2020 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS
02/29/2020 Poker Night sponsored by TAS Brotherhood (See below for flyer and Buy-in via Paypal)
03/08/2020 Brotherhood General Meeting 9:30AM at TAS
03/09/2020 Men’s Night Out TBD 7pm
04/01/2020 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS
04/19/2020 Brotherhood General Meeting 9:30AM at TAS
05/03/2020 Brotherhood General Meeting 9:30AM at TAS
05/06/2020 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS
06/03/2020 Brotherhood Board Meeting 7PM at TAS